Keto Fat Bombs are a great way to keep on the Keto diet and still enjoy something sweet. They are easy to make and keep well in the fridge.
There are so many keto recipes to help you stay with this diet. On the keto diet, you replace carbs with good, high-fat foods. Most people fail a diet because of the restrictions put on them. Although keto does have many restrictions on what you can eat, you’ll be surprised at what you can have.
One of the main things that cause people to fail a diet is because they cannot have sweets or quick snack foods. With the keto diet plan, this is not true. Some of the best keto recipes are called fat bombs.
What Are Keto Fat Bombs?
Fat bombs are quick snacks that are super easy to make for you to have on hand whenever craving hits. Most of these are sweet, but some aren’t.
The sweet ones replace things like cookies and cakes. The nonsweet ones replace things like potato chips and high-carb crackers. They calm your cravings and give you a burst of fuel that you need to help get you through your day.
Chocolate Chip Fat Bombs
- 1/3 cup Erythritol sweetener (Swerve confection’s sugar)
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (kosher preferred)
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 9 ozs of dark chocolate chips
- 2 cups of almond flour
- 8 ozs of sugar-free chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, you will need to beat the butter until it is fluffy and light. After you have the consistency, then add in the salt, vanilla, and sugar and mix well.
- Next, you will add in the flour a 1/4 cup at a time. Continue to mix it until it forms a dough. Now, mix in your chocolate chips.
- Now, cover with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- When it is chilled, roll out the dough into 1-inch little balls and place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Set aside.
- It would help if you melted your sugar-free chips in the microwave. Do this 30 seconds at a time, stirring after each round.
- Once you melt the chips, take each ball, dip in the chocolate and place them back on the cookie sheet. Once they are all dipped and placed back on the cookie sheet, put the cookie sheet in the freezer for around 5 minutes until the chocolate coating has hardened.
Cookies & Cream Fat Bombs
Cooking spray (nonstick)
FOR THE COOKIE CRUMBLES:
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 1/4 cups almond flour
- 3 tablespoons Swerve
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (kosher)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons melted ghee (butter)
- FOR FILLING:
- 1/2 cup of heavy cream
- 4 ozs of softened cream cheese
- 1 5.4 oz can of coconut cream
- 3 tablespoons of Swerve
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
MAKING COOKIE CRUMBLES
- Use cupcake liners to line a muffin tin and spray them with cooking spray
- Over medium heat, using a skillet (nonstick), toast the almond flour until it’s a golden color. Using a whisk, add in the cocoa, Swerve, and salt. Now, add in the vanilla extract and melted ghee.
- Fill the muffin tins with the cookie mix and press down to make a crust. Put the rest of the cookie mix in the freezer for about 20 minutes.
MAKING THE FILLING
- Mix the heavy cream, cream cheese, coconut cream, Swerve, and vanilla until it’s thick and fluffy.
- Using another muffin pan lined with cupcake liners, divide the filling evenly into each space.
- Crumble the frozen cookie mix over the top of the filling. Place in the freezer for 4 hours.
Brownie Fat Bombs
- 1/3 cup Swerve confectioner’s sugar
- 1 8oz block of cream cheese
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1//4 cup coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 2/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- Combine coconut oil, cream cheese, cocoa powder, and heavy whipping cream, then add in the chocolate chips.
- Using a small cookie scoop, form the mix into small balls and place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Put them in the freezer for 20-to-30 minutes.
- Keep these stored in the freezer.
Burger Fat Bombs
- 1 pound ground beef
- kosher salt to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- Ground black pepper to taste
- 2 ozs of cheddar cheese, cut into 20 pieces
- 2 tablespoons of cold butter, cut into 20 pieces
- Thinly sliced tomatoes
- Lettuce leaves
- Cooking Spray
- You need to preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- With cooking spray, grease your muffin tins.
- Combine beef, salt, garlic powder, and pepper.
- Press a teaspoon of the mixture into each muffin tin space. Make sure to cover the bottom of it completely.
- Place a piece of butter on top of the meat mixture.
- Add another teaspoon of the meat mixture on top of the butter and press down.
- Now add a piece of the cheese, then press another teaspoon of the meat mixture on top.
- Do this in each muffin tin cup.
- Bake for about 15 minutes until the meat is thoroughly cooked. Let cool
- Carefully take each burger out of the muffin tin and serve with tomatoes, lettuce leaves, and mustard.
Everything Bagel Fat Bombs
- 4 ozs of smoked salmon (wild-caught preferably)
- 8 ozs cream cheese
- 2 thinly sliced medium scallions (or diced red onion)
- Everything bagel seasoning
- Beat cream cheese until it is fluffy
- Add in chopped up salmon and scallions (diced red onion)
- Mix well.
- Using about a teaspoon of the mixture, roll into balls.
- Then roll each ball around in the Everything Bagel seasoning.
- Make sure to chill these in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours to bring out the flavor.
- These stay good for about a week in the refrigerator or longed if you store them in the freezer.
Cinnamon Roll Fat Bombs
- 1/8 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup of creamed coconut (cut in chunks)
- 1 tablespoon of almond butter
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- Line a mini loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Use your hands to mix the cinnamon and coconut cream, then pat it down into the loaf pan. You should be able to fill two pans.
- ICING #1 – Whisk together almond butter and coconut oil. Spread this over the creamed coconut mixture in the loaf pans, then put in the freezer for around 5 minutes.
- ICING #2 – Whisk together ground cinnamon and almond butter, then drizzle over the mixtures in the loaf pans.
Cut into bars and enjoy.
How To Store Keto Bombs
Most keto bombs store fine in an airtight container in your refrigerator for 1-to-2 weeks.
Every one of the fat bombs listed here is entirely keto-friendly and simple to make. You can feel free to add nuts to the sweet keto fat bombs if you wish. Having keto fat bombs that I can rely on when cravings hit makes staying on this diet so much easier to do!